Are you an experienced Project Manager? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced Project Manager. You will work with a strong team, and ensure the project deliveries are aligned with the needs of the client.
- Communication with customers and production teams regarding details and the process for projects.
- Ensure deliveries are of the right quality and handle customers feedback.
- Ensuring that production teams have the information needed.
- Be familiar with all details for each project and lead the work forward in the best way. Project starts with review of all large and small details.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Fluent in Swedish language.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with project management software tools.
For those who have the will, there is also the opportunity to take the role one step further towards having overall responsibility for the entire customer relationship and sales process even outside the project itself.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand or Vietnam. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.