Iglu is looking for a Technical Recruitment Manager to join its talent team. In your role, you will focus on sourcing and recruiting new tech talent around the world for our company. You will work together with our sales team to help build strong technical talent pipelines, and help hire and retain skilled employees & contractors for our IT and software development positions. You will also work directly with our clients, to source suitable candidates for our ongoing projects with them.
This role is primarily aimed for an applicant based in, or interested in relocating to Thailand. You will have a chance to join a company with an amazing culture and the possibility for hybrid work combining remote work and working from our amazing offices in Bangkok or Chiang Mai.
Candidates willing to work fully remotely from other locations will also be considered.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Sourcing potential candidates on various platforms, such as Linkedin, job boards and social media
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Screening and interviewing new candidates for open roles
- Matching suitable candidates with open roles
- Coordinating with Iglu’s clients to meet new and existing talent requirements
- Coordinating with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Business development with new and existing clients to sell our services
- Account management for clients using Iglu’s talent services
- Improving candidate screening processes and systems
- Managing the onboarding process for new talents
- Promoting Iglu to clients and talents through our networks
- 3-6 years of proven work experience as a recruiter in the IT Industry
- Good basic understanding of tech stacks and programming languages
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to develop new business