Iglu is looking for an experienced Android Developer to develop the initial product of our Startup Client in Singapore – a mobile app which is an e-commerce platform targeted towards Southeast Asia (Thailand first).
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
> Salary: 50,000-70,000THB (depends on experience)
> Proficiency in English and Thai are required
> Thai National only
> Full time role and Remote working