We are looking for an Assistant Account Manager (Swedish-speaking) to work on a PropTech project. The project involves 3D visualization and technical solutions provided for the real estate market and the furniture industry.
This is a Thailand-based full-time position that involves working with the team in Sweden.
This role is open to recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree, at least 2 years of work experience, and age at least 22 years old.
- The role is focusing cold calls on prospecting thru the software tools such as Vainu, LinkedIn, and other sources to find prospects and book meetings with clients for Account Managers and Key Account managers.
- Work in a Sales role as and support Account Manager and Key Account manager.
- Development of new and existing customer relationships
- Exploring opportunities, cold calls on prospecting, booking meetings, conducting sales meetings, and following up with potential clients.
- This role has big opportunities in regard to careers. If candidates can show good spirits and skills there are opportunities to move on to positions at the manager level in the long run.
- Experience in customer relations.
- Strong drive, independence, and initiative.
- Some experience in sales, customer services, and communications.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Interest in the real estate industry, interior design, 3D visualization, or photography.
- Ability to communicate in fluent Swedish and English
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.