We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work on a PropTech project. The project involves 3D visualization and technical solutions provided for the real estate market and the furniture industry.
This is a Thailand-based full-time position that involves working with the team in Sweden.
This role is open to recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree, at least 2 years of work experience, and age at least 22 years old.
- Administer details, documents, and other documents for each project
- Carrying out the project starts with a review of all large and small details, becoming familiar with all details for each project, reviewing checklists, and assisting the work forward in the best way possible.
- Internal communications with project managers and production teams regarding details and project processes.
- Assist project managers to ensure that schedules are met and deliveries maintain the right quality.
- Management of customer feedback during the project and ensuring that production teams have the necessary information.
- Experience in customer relations.
- Strong drive, independence, and initiative.
- Some experience in Project management, customer services, and communications.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Interest in the real estate industry, interior design, 3D visualization, or photography.
- Ability to communicate in fluent Swedish and English
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.