The client provides an enterprise content firewall that is designed to prevent data breaches and compliance violations from third party cyber risk. CIOs and CISOs rely on this platform for complete visibility, security and control over the communication of IP, PII, PHI, and other sensitive content across email, file sharing, mobile, enterprise apps, web portals, SFTP, and automated inter-business workflows. By consolidating security across third party communication channels, the content firewall streamlines complex infrastructure and reduces costs, while simplifying the user experience.
We are looking for a highly driven, talented, and self-motivated QA Engineer who will work as part of the client’s growing QA Team.
- Work closely with various Automation teams, in analyzing and addressing issues and executing of test cases
- Responsible for complete testing lifecycle from planning, development, creation of test scenarios to preparing test reports, defect tracking
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for Testing & QA management
- Create automated test case/ scripts and scenarios, executing test cases, perform root cause analysis on issues encountered
- Implement improvements and enhancements in the Test and QA methods and strategies
- Diploma/ Bachelors/ Masters in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Automated Testing)
- Proficient in one of the Automated testing tools (Selenium, Katalon Studio, UFT, TestComplete, Cucumber etc.) for both web and mobile applications
- Expert in writing automated test plans, scripts, data and worked on Linux platform
- Good familiarity of AGILE methodology
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability
- Excellent ability to function with multiple teams