We are looking for a Backend Developer for a contract or full-time remote work, this role is to work mainly with the client to develop a mobile application and Unity3D games.
- Develop and maintain applications or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements including, quality, security, and performance within the committed time frame.
- Work closely with project managers and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements.
- Communicate constantly with the product owner to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features.
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in Web application development with MongoDB, Express, and Vue.js
- Good knowledge of AWS.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git.
- Have a positive attitude and be open-minded.
- Have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effectively.
- Able to Communicate in both English and Thai.
- Experience with Unity3D is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is an advantage.
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.