Iglu is looking for a Backend Developer to work on our client project. You will develop user interactions for web and mobile applications.
- As a Backend Developer, you will be working with product managers to develop user interactions for Frontend web and mobile applications.
- Research and Development.
- Contribute to designing and building production systems on Client/Server and Web Application.
- Compose System design documents such as Backend API, database diagram, user manual.
Required Qualifications & Technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of basic IT Systems
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.
- Familiar with development function such as
- Backend : Asp.net, C#, Node.JS
- Database : SQL Server
- Other : Git, Colud Technology
- 2-years of experience in IT Solutions and Frontend programming
- Good in communication and can work under pressure
- A basic understanding of English is required.
- Hybrid work from home and work at the office by request. On-site meetings at Ratchadamri required
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.