We are frequently looking for highly skilled Backend Developers (.NET/C#) to join our team. This role is a general listing for any profiles matching the skills listed below for our future client projects. Apply now in order to be considered for our upcoming projects.
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate work with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test, revise, debug code and deploy applications and systems
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP, C# and .NET framework (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), or .NET Core)
- Familiarity with using and/or defining APIs (REST, RPC)
- Strong understanding of and experience form of SQL as a and relational and non-relational databasesdatabase management systems (e.g.,Post SQL, NoSQL).
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment and communicate ideas clearly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully-remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.