As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing demand through the support of the sales organization. This person will also play a critical role in the alignment between sales, marketing, and support.
You will work closely with the executive management team, sales teams, sales training team, recruiting team, marketing team, and product team on tasks that help move larger company initiatives forward and drive overall business success. This will likely include cross collaboration and feedback on items each group is working on.
- Lead by example by demonstrating product’ core values and inspiring a culture of top performing team players
- Work with cross-functional team (management, marketing, sales, content, community) to establish and execute dynamic growth strategies
- Forecast and track potential customers and list, categorize them as well as establish account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare and present and findings from experimental data to provide clear knowledge of the products to the potential clients
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Update the sales pipeline according to the process held in its territory.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Maintain headcount via recruiting, selecting, and training new talent for your team as needed
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Maintain a high level of team morale and motivation
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, and growth marketing
- Proficient with Analytics and data-driven strategies as well as the strong communication
- Solid project management skills: ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Native English with outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
- You can adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment
- High energy and a positive attitude.