You will work on the backend services for our product which is the leading monitoring and management application for open source databases and used by thousands of companies.
Be part of a great distributed team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues building the next generation services and applications for database monitoring and management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Comfortable working from a home office and working independently with remote agile teams
- Strong Linux background and knowledge
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience in working with RPC frameworks such as gRPC and developing RESTful APIs with TLS.
- Experience of Terraform and Ansible is a plus
- Experience writing queries for relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL) and distributed document stores such as MongoDB is a plus
- Experience in working with containers, VMs and Cloud services is a plus