Do you want to make a difference for an industry that has been hit very hard by the pandemic? Our client provides digital and safe solutions to help hotels all over the world to open up again!
Our client is a SaaS start-up that provides a digital platform for the global hotel business. The vision is to recreate the relationship between hotel and guest and to optimize the way we travel through digitalization and IoT. This is to make the traveler become more independent and to claim back the personal relationship between the hotel and the guest.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who wants to succeed in a dynamic and volatile work environment. Every day, you will work to improve everything and to create and explore the opportunities in the market. Are you ready to try something new? If you’ve got serious talent and drive, there’s no better home for your potential than here.
YOUR KEY TASKS WILL BE
As the new Commercial Account Manager in Thailand, your work is divided into an operational side and a commercial side.
From an operational aspect, you will secure a smooth and timely onboarding process from a signed contract to a hotel running live with our client’s platform. You will be responsible for having the dialogue with both hotels and tech partners and will work in close collaboration with all product development teams and the commercial team in Copenhagen.
From a commercial aspect, you will be responsible for holding pre-sales activities by identifying and reaching out potential new customers, raising their interest and qualifying them as interesting leads for the Business development team in Copenhagen. You will play a vital role in the growth of your team in Thailand.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that all hotels using our client’s platform are satisfied and that the solution lives up to their expectations. You will also have a major influence on streamlining the sales process and incorporating new features based on the insight you gain through your dialogue with the hotels. You will play an important part in helping to define the company’s growth journey.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing the process for hotels that want to use our client’s platform – from onboarding to launching the service
- Daily dialogue with the customer success team and business development team in Copenhagen
- Following up on customers in the pursuit of their satisfaction and strong usage of our client’s platform
- Mediate continuous information flow between Hotels, Onboarding and Commercial Department
- Participate in weekly meetings with Customer success Department and Commercial Department
- Research, identify and reach out to new hotels to raise their interest in the platform in order to qualify leads and present them to the Business development team in Copenhagen
- Be a brand ambassador in Thailand and assist in the Business Development Initiatives executed by the business development team in Copenhagen
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCES
First of all, you’re a customer enthusiast and a tech fan. This is about onboarding the hotels in the best possible way while learning the business inside and out. Furthermore, you have authenticity, are a skilled communicator and a trusted advisor.
- You are based in Thailand and speak Thai fluently (This role is ideal for a Thai national).
- You speak English fluently and understand the dynamics of working with a Western company.
- You will work mostly remote from the Iglu offices, your own home office or on site at the customer hotels. You will have the opportunity and will to travel through Thailand.
- You are an expert in keeping customers to deadlines and scheduled appointments.
Preferably you have:
- A background in hospitality either from a hotel or PMS background
- Experience with customer management in a dynamic environment
- A passion for people and technology
- Proactively articulate the required process that will lead to desired deliverables despite a complex context, concerns for time, resources or stakeholder constraints