We are looking for a full-time French Community and Content Manager to work with the client. You will be working as creative, social media savvy, and experienced in digital content, social media, and copywriting to support client projects.
This job is remote work from anywhere and the candidate must align work with the Thailand timezone.
- Creating and publishing content on all media platforms, reviewing social media and other marketing metrics to build and improve campaign strategies, and crafting responses to customers’ feedback and messages on various platforms.
- Develop a content marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Create engaging and shareable content for a social media blog, Facebook page, monthly newsletters, and/or promotional videos.
- Provide community feedback to the management and clients.
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
Requirements & qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Content writing, Creative and social media savvy.
- French oral and written communication skills.
- Develop engaging content, Creative and social media savvy, and experienced in digital content, social media, and copywriting.
- You should be a ‘people person with great customer service skills.
- Ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the French client community.
- Able to act as the face and voice of our client’s brand and manage all community communications.
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.