Are you a Data Scientist? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced Data Scientist. Your primary focus will be to address data analytics challenges, collect large volumes of data from different sources, clean and interpret data, and create solutions to overcome challenges. The person will be responsible for coordinating with team-mates to establish and deliver efficient solutions.
- Conduct statistical analyses to develop strategies
- Automating and integrating processes
- Apply different statistical model that suit to use cases, able to propose different options for analyst
- Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements
- Creating machine learning models
- Having meetings with team members regarding projects
- Communicating and meeting with engineers, IT teams and other interested parties
- Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders
Key Requirements and Skills
- A Bachelors Degree in related field
- 4+ years industry experience
- Expert in statistical modeling/data mining
- Experience in data analysis, predictive modeling, and data mining techniques
- Data crunching: using tools such as Python, Spark, R
- Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software
- Proficient in writing algorithms, and knowing when to apply them
- Good communication in verbal and written English
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, UK or Estonia. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.