You will be responsible for creating an application for both iOS and Android using Flutter development framework.
This is a remote position in Thailand or Vietnam.
- Develop applications for both Android and iOS platforms using Flutter framework
- Assist in application design, contribute your ideas and knowledge
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on given specifications or requirements
- Modify existing software to correct errors, add features or improve performance
- Work together with project manager and UI/UX designer
- Work together with back-end developers and architects
- Participate in client meetings if needed (remote)
- Meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
- Apply good software engineering principles and practices
Key Requirements and Skills
- Proficiency with application development using flutter
- Experience using mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks, SDKs, and building custom widgets
- Experience in full lifecycle of iOS and Android applications development
- Experience in releasing apps into Google Play and Apple App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience using version control systems like Git and CI/CD tools for mobile development
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Browserstack
Remark: You are required to work 40 hours per week for three months. It is possible to extend the contract to a full-time position.
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.