We are looking for a talented Full-stack Mobile/Desktop Developer to join Iglu in Hong Kong.
1. Comfortable with advanced team-working practices, including pair-programming and internal code review
2. Ready to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
3. Team player used to continuous delivery practices where you’ll deploy your own code
4. Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, and ability to communicate in French is a plus
- Top-notch Xamarin.Forms and XAML skills using all platforms (iOS, Android, UWP, macOS, Linux).
- Blockchain expertise: familiarity with Layer-2 technologies such as the Lightning Network and the Raiden ethereum token.
- Experience using .NET in non-Windows environments (e.g. on Linux with Mono).
- Expert using functional-programming languages, especially F#.
- Backend: fine-tuning queries with object-relational mapping tools (e.g. EntityFramework).
- End-to-end testing via Canopy (selenium-based F# solution).
- Snapcraft app packaging for Ubuntu.
- Continuous Delivery via GithubActions and GitLabCI.
- Infrastructure as code (DevOps): experience with the agnostic cloud using tools such as Pulumi (leveraging programming languages to drive the provisioning and orchestration of server-side apps).
- Oversee the design of the JSON-RPC APIs and the protocol spec followed between servers and clients.
- Focus on all technical duties of the whole mobile/desktop stack: frontend, backend and infrastructure.
- Give online lectures and participate in corporate events as speaker