Are you an experienced Growth Marketer? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager. You will work with a strong team of Growth Professionals. You will take ownership of your own clients from week one, giving consultative advice, and drive successful online marketing campaigns.
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Most importantly help customers generate more sales
- Understand customers’ business and create new ideas for them to get better returns on their marketing investments
- Introduce new campaigns and other marketing-related tasks to achieve the business goals
- Follow key-trends in digital marketing, and continuously develop as a digital marketer
- Work closely with other Growth Partners to achieve our business goals
Key Requirements and Skills
- 3+ years of work experience with marketing
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Strong communication skills in German, Italian, Swedish and Finnish
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Hands-on experience in most of the following:
- Web Analytics and communicating data insights (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Google Tag Manager
- Social media advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- SEM experience (Google Ads)
- SEO experience
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, UK or Estonia. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.