We are looking for a Java Full Stack Engineer, this role is to develop and deliver software product engineering services to global clients.
The candidates will develop methodology-based processes that will expose them to the full lifecycle of digital product development, starting from ideation to product retirement.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture, Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience
- Bachelors or equivalent professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Expertise in Java EE 7/8, Hibernate, JPA/JTA/JAXB/ EJB 2.x/3.x
- Familiarity with Spring Boot & Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of Azure/ AWS platform services and architecture
- Know-how of Angular, React, Vue, or other front-end languages would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in building microservices, RESTful APIs, and DevOps practices are much appreciated
- Experience in building scalable services that are optimized for performance
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.