Iglu is looking for a .NET Developer to work on our client project. As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
- Prepare and maintain code for various .NET applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications
Requirements and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
- Minimun 3 years of development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g., SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and/ or Service Oriented Architecture is a plus.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- English language knowledge is required.
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully-remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.