We are looking for a .NET Full Stack Engineer, this role is to develop and deliver software product engineering services to global clients.
The candidates will develop methodology-based processes that will expose them to the full lifecycle of digital product development, starting from ideation to product retirement.
- Design scalable software solutions that are optimized for performance
- Develop software solutions following best engineering practices
- Using tools and automation to enhance productivity
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience
- Expertise in the Microsoft .NET stack
- Good knowledge of Azure platform services and architecture
- Know-how of Angular, React, Vue, or other front-end languages would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in building micro services, RESTful APIs, and DevOps practices is much appreciated
- Experience in building scalable services that are optimized for performance
- Bachelors or equivalent professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.