We are looking for a NodeJS Full Stack Engineer, this role is to develop and deliver software product engineering services to global clients.
The candidates will develop methodology-based processes that will expose them to the full lifecycle of digital product development, starting from ideation to product retirement.
- Capable of developing features in high quality adhering to the best practices
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the team and customers to deliver team goals
- Provide simple solutions to complex problems by demonstrating excellent analytical skills
- Be flexible to learn new technologies and switch between tech-stacks
- Be self-driven and responsible for completion of his/her tasks on time to meet the business needs of our customers
- Understand the domain, lead feature designing and capable of guiding and mentoring the team
- Experience in developing backends using NodeJS based Micro-services and NoSQL databases
- Industry experience in GraphQL backend implementation
- Expertise in AWS Cloud Platform
- Experience with Firebase or Google Cloud Platform will be an advantage
- Competency Full-Stack development (React, Angular, etc. on Front-end)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to converse in English language with confidence, and express themselves clearly, and understand and contribute actively to technical discussion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.