We are looking for a NodeJS Full Stack Engineer, this role is to develop and deliver software product engineering services to global clients.
The candidates will develop methodology-based processes that will expose them to the full lifecycle of digital product development, starting from ideation to product retirement.
- Capable of developing features in high quality while adhering to the best practices
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the team and customers to deliver team goals
- Provide simple solutions to complex problems by demonstrating excellent analytical skills
- Be flexible to learn new technologies and switch between tech-stacks
- Be self-driven and responsible for completion of his/her tasks on time to meet the business needs of our customers
- Understand the domain, lead feature designing, and capable of guiding and mentoring the team
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in developing backends using NodeJS-based Micro-services and NoSQL databases
- Industry experience in GraphQL backend implementation
- Expertise in AWS Cloud Platform
- Experience with Firebase or Google Cloud Platform will be an advantage
- Competency in Full-Stack development (React, Angular, etc. on Front-end)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to converse in the English language with confidence, express themselves clearly, and understand and contribute actively to technical discussions
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.