Iglu is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in Bangkok in the first quarter of 2019. Established in 2010, Iglu is a digital agency providing services for remote teams/employees setting up in Thailand as well as developers and designers for hire. We have grown into the largest digital community in Thailand currently employing over 220 digital specialists around the country
Location: Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Trendy building
Salary: THB 30,000 – 50,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, flexible, 40 hours a week
Holidays: Public holidays and 6 days per year, + 2 days per year at Iglu
Open to foreign and Thai nationals, visa and work permit provided.
- Managing leads using Pipedrive CRM
- Meeting interested clients to present our services
- Enrolling new employees onto our Relocation program
- Assisting with various marketing-related tasks
- Organising regular events for our employees in Bangkok
As the marketing and sales manager, your job is to manage and answer to all leads coming through our website & other sources and turn them into sales! We use Pipedrive as CRM and have a streamlined process for managing leads. The process itself includes answering to emails, arranging phone/skype calls and meetings in person with interested employees/potential clients as well as verifying applicants’ documents. Together with the marketing team, you will be also assisting with a variety of marketing campaigns and events.
You should be an outgoing, energetic person with excellent English and interpersonal skills. You must be able to present our services in an efficient manner and confidently conduct a sales pitch. An ideal candidate will be creative with new ideas, a problem-solver and quick to learn the use of new tools and software. You should be able to independently take care of our sales process and come up with fresh ideas for marketing our services. This is an entry-level job and young applicants are very welcome. You must have a Bachelor’s degree in something technology-related and at least 2 years relevant work experience in marketing/sales for a technology-related business.
Minimum requirements for foreign applicants [strict]:
- Age at least 22 years old
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technology-related field
- 2 years experience working in a technology-related business
- (In case of your degree is not in a technology-related field, +5 years work experience can be accepted in place)
Requirements for Thai applicants
- University degree in IT/Business/Marketing
- 2 years experience in a sales/marketing role in a technology-related business
- **Excellent level of English**; fluent speaking / writing and 100% understanding of English vocabulary (E.g. and ideal candidate would be someone who has studied / lived in a native English speaking country, or a dual national.)
Any additional useful skills can be considered a bonus (e.g. languages, digital marketing, design etc.)
Benefits of working at Iglu:
- Join an international community with over 30 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely after probation (depending on occasion)
- Company MacBook
- Access to a gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Unlimited freshly ground coffee
- Regular company events and yearly trips
To apply for the job, please send your application via the contact form and include a brief cover letter into the ‘message’-field to introduce yourself and explain why do you think you would be the perfect candidate for this job?