Location: Bangkok, Thailand
We are looking for an experienced sales manager to find new customers for custom application development projects based on public cloud technologies.
Key markets of our cloud business unit are Northern Europe and Southeast Asia. Your previous experience and network will play an important role with your success in this role.
You may be already living in Thailand or have always wanted to move here. For foreign candidates, visas and work permits will be provided.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop and manage sales processes
- Lead generation and new customer acquisition
- Pipeline management and quota responsibility
- Closing sales and contract negotiations
- Several years of experience in similar role in a startup environment
- Experience in selling software development projects
- Good understanding of one or more public clouds (AWS, Microsoft, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Good business level command of English is required
- Ability to visit colleagues and local clients in Bangkok frequently
- Highly skilled and motivated development teams lead by recognized subject matter experts
- Growing company – already 10 years in business
- Remote or office based work in Bangkok
- Good base salary + monthly performance-based pay
We are really interested to hear how you would build sales pipelines and lead generation processes. Apply now and let’s talk!
Read more about our Cloud Business Unit “Arctian”: https://arctian.com/
Read more about working with at Iglu Thailand and company benefits: https://iglu.net/thailand/