– Work with business analysts, project managers and other developers to translate business requirements into solutions.
– Provide project estimates and contribute to developing project plans.
– Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework.
– Produce technical documentation to support the solution.
– Participate in code reviews and solution testing.
– Provide thought leadership, technical guidance and coaching to junior team members.
Skills and Experience
– High level English skills.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering and a related field.
– Proficiency in at least one object orientated programming language
– 2+ year’s work experience in a similar role
– 2+ year’s work experience with Salesforce CRM
– Salesforce CRM training/qualifications
– Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code
– Productive, self-motivated, self-managing team player
– Excellent problem solving abilities
– Ability to work meet deadlines