Are you an Android Developer? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced Android Developer. Your primary focus will be creating very interesting products for worldwide markets while developing all Android applications, and the upkeep of the central database, and integration. The person will be responsible for coordinating with team-mates to establish and deliver efficient solutions.
- Design and implement Android Application with Java Technology
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
- Perform code review and follow change management process
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standard
Key Requirements and Skills
- Hands-on development experience in the latest Android technologies
- Expertise on building Java-based applications and understanding android frameworks
- Web services integration using REST (or) JSON (or) XML
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and coding standards
- Good understanding of MVP, MVVM patterns and architecture
- Good to have Kotlin/Xamarin knowledge and hands-on
- Strong knowledge of source code/CICD management tools: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, UK or Estonia. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.