Are you an experienced C++ Developer? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced C++ Developer. You will work with a strong team of developers & analysts that will create, maintain and support the tools and software that make up the applications.
- Design and develop high quality, high performance systems software written in C++ to meet deliverable timelines and requirements
- Analyze our user needs and design software based on specifications
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Working with other developers to find the right technical design to fulfill required use cases
- Consistently meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
- Apply good software engineering principles and practices
Key Requirements and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 2+ years C++ development experience
- Have a proven record of delivering high-quality software in modern C++
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cloud experience is a benefit – (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience in software testing
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, UK or Estonia. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.