Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. You will work with a strong team of developers & analysts that will create, maintain and support the tools and software that make up the applications.
- Responsible for the implementation of scalable infrastructure
- Collaborate with Engineers to manage and scale various applications in different languages
- Leverage AWS Cloud to architect and scale infrastructure with high availability and redundancy
- Monitoring and alerting to ensure the highest availability and uptime
Key Requirements and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- +2 years in a DevOps role
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes internals
- Knowledge of Golang, Java or Python
- Amazon Web Services: Kubernetes, EKS, Networking, Security, RDS
- Infrastructure as a code with Terraform
- Strong verbal and written English
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, UK or Estonia. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.