Are you an experienced Flutter Developer? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Our client is expanding their team and they are currently they are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer. You will be responsible for creating an application for both iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. You should have deep experience contributing to and managing full-scale production applications. The person will be responsible for coordinating with team-mates to establish and deliver efficient solutions.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Analyze our user needs and design software based on specifications
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve overall performance.
- Consistently meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
- Apply good software engineering principles and practices
Key Requirements and Skills
- Full lifecycle of iOS and Android applications
- Experience using mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks, SDKs, and building custom widgets
- Proficiency with Mobile programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, Flutter
- Has experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience using version control systems like Git and CI/CD tools for mobile development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with testing tools
*REMOTE ROLE* The successful individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.