Are you an experienced QA Engineer? Ready to work remotely? Great – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced QA Engineer. We are looking for some who is reliable, analytical, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work closely with the software developers through application releases.
- Designing and implementing test plans, test cases as well as creating web automation scripts.
- Create detailed, well organized, and comprehensive test case libraries from Business Requirements.
- Reporting and managing QA issues through formal tracking system.
- Writing and executing automated and manual tests.
- Establish and document continued process improvements and test requirements.
- Experience with testing web applications and mobile devices.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or alternative related field.
- 5+ years experience with functional and performance testing in large-scale, complex, full-stack systems.
- 3+ years experience working with automation tools/frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Appium, TestNG, RestAssured, RSpec, Mocha/Chai, etc.)
- A demonstrated history of strong proficiency with programming in an enterprise-scale language (e.g., Java, C#, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with automated mobile UI testing is a benefit.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Estonia or UK. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.