Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer? Ready to work remotely? Great! – Iglu has that role for you.
Iglu is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer. You will be responsible for the user experience and user interface design of various digital assets. You will make sure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and outstanding visual design. You will be responsible for coordinating with team-mates to establish and deliver efficient solutions.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for the suite of digital assets
- Developing and conceptualizing a thorough UX/UI design strategy for the brand
- Show design ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process flows
- Designing elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for digital assets
- Testing elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Explore various design approaches to solve specific user problems
Key Requirements and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms
- 2 years+ experience in designing for web and mobile applications
- Strong applied skills for design tools related to creating mobile and web application interfaces, e.g., Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Understanding of HTML and CSS in accordance with building SEO-friendly and responsive web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work remote, or work in Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, UK or Estonia. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a chance to join one of the most exciting organizations that is growing at speed. A stable company, who are on track to become a leading company in their field.
If you feel that you would like a chance to develop your career, then apply below.