The client’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. The client provides simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help the complicated world of card processing.
You’ll be working closely with the client’s technical team to build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
What’s in it for you?
- The flexibility of a remote work environment
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to build innovative solutions at the forefront of the FinTech payment revolution as well as enhance the client’s existing products that process over $1B+ in transactions every year
- Have your work used by the largest mobile operators, banks, insurance companies, shopping malls, short term loan and payroll providers across the world
- The chance to work with their exceptional and diverse team from one side of the globe to the other
- Want to put some stamps in your passport? How does an annual visit to Johannesburg, South Africa sound?
- You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
About the job:
The client is a heavy user of ColdFusion, SQL Server, JQuery, HTML5.
They use Java, Ruby, React and Redis, however, they would like to have someone that comes from programming backgrounds outside of their preferred stack (PHP, Python).
You should have problem-solving skills and are self-motivated to learn from their team as well as allow them to learn from you.
The client is big on acronyms. Regardless of the stack, you’ll be delving into the creative depths of EMV, NFC, HCE, HSMs, ISO-8583, MDES, P2M, MCBP, PINs, CVVs, 3DS, SUKs, JWT, BASE II, JPOS, MIP, DEX, TSMs, BINs, ICAs, TPP, PCI DSS, AML and KYC.
The client works to Agile principles of user stories, scrums and sprints.
Both senior and junior candidates will be considered for this role as long as you make things work.
You love to write great software.
You are passionate about their craft.
You are willing to learn as well as coach.
You should be able to communicate fluently in English and Thai is a bonus.
This is a full-time role open to candidates based in Thailand. Flexible hours are a must. You’ll need to be able to occasionally shift your work hours to a schedule aligned with Johannesburg, South Africa (GMT+2).