Iglu is looking for a skilled SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) to monitor and manage our MSSQL databases and ensure their optimal performance. The DBA will work closely with internal teams and clients to provide support for day-to-day operation incidents and changes, monitor MSSQL DBA with SQL transactional, troubleshoot database locks and performance tuning, and provide hands-on database migration experience.
- Monitor MSSQL DBA with SQL transactional push replications and manage optimal performance.
- Support day-to-day operation incidents and changes.
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to ensure smooth database operations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot SSIS package errors via the Visual Studio Data tool.
- Monitor scheduled SQL agent jobs (both SSIS and T-SQL).
- Demonstrate proficiency level of T-SQL (Query, Store Procedures, Triggers, Functions).
- Troubleshoot database locks and performance tuning.
- Provide hands-on SQL database migration experience.
- Be able to remote work with Eastern Standard Time
Requirements & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in MSSQL DBA with SQL transactional.
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting SSIS packages and scheduled SQL agent jobs.
- Have experience in T-SQL (Query, Store Procedures, Triggers, Functions).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with teams and clients.
- Experience in hands-on SQL database migration.
- Able to remote work with Eastern Standard Time (1800 EST – 0200 EST or 0100 EST – 0900 EST).
Iglu is an international company with offices around the world. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high- quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to enjoy life and thrive.