Iglu is looking for a System Analyst to work on our client project. You will work with a team to develop appropriate solutions to the business in terms of business and system analysis to meet the project requirements.
- Design and develop features/APIs/Solutions, as well as integration, flow for the platform.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Validate results by testing programs.
- Support production incidents together with the development and operation teams.
- Ensure the delivery of quality software and timeline.
- Provide reports e.g. Ticket, Call / Contact Management
- Monthly performance dashboard, to share business SLA, KPI, Activities and improvement opportunities.
- Daily summary report, to address ticket aging, status, escalation and pending action required (if applicable)
- Ad-hoc reports related to scope of work as mutually agreed.
- Monthly meeting for Executive and for the Management team.
Required Qualifications & Technical knowledge
- Thai speaker with Good knowledge in basic IT System
- Operating system: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.
- Backend : Asp.net, C#, Node.JS
- Database : SQL Server
- Other : Git, Colud Technology
- 3-year of experience in IT Solution
- Good in communication and can work under pressure
- A basic understanding of English is required.
- Hybrid work from home and work at the office by request. On-site meetings at Ratchadamri required
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.