We are looking for a UX Designer who has a focus on end-user ease of use and functionality of Ecommerce websites, marketplaces, and applications (B2C & B2B) for the European markets.
To be successful as a UX designer you must have expert skills in front-end development as well as a good knowledge of new tools and trends in the industry.
- Create user-friendly commerce websites and applications.
- Work with designers and the marketing team to brainstorm application ideas.
- Explaining user research results to internal and external stakeholders based in Thailand and Morocco.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Reflect on data to analyze trends.
Requirements & qualifications
- 3 Years of Experience in UX Design
- Proficiency with design software like UXPin.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interpret analytics and implement changes to applications as needed.
- Strong time-management skills are also essential to remote work.
- Ecommerce related experience is a must
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully-remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.