We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great eCommerce websites and marketplaces (B2C & B2B) for the European markets.
Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for the client eCommerce marketplace, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with the web development team based in European to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Requirements & qualifications:
3 Years of Experience in Web Designer
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills are also essential to remote work.
- Ecommerce related experience is a must
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully-remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.