We are frequently looking for highly skilled Frontend Developer to join our team. This role is a general listing for any profiles matching the skills listed below for our future client projects. Apply now in order to be considered for our upcoming projects.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design, develop, and deploy scalable software solutions.
- Work on both front-end and back-end development, utilizing a variety of coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing software applications by identifying areas for enhancement and implementing necessary updates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and propose innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Have knowledge in UI Components & Frameworks
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment and communicate ideas clearly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully-remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.