Join us in
Iglu makes ‘The Land of Smiles’ easy.
We invite successful digital entrepreneurs and businesses to live, work and thrive through Iglu in Thailand.
Grow with your clients, uninterrupted, as a freelancer, startup or established business, legally in Thailand.
Iglu does your invoicing, pays taxes, social benefits and deposits a monthly salary into a local bank account.
Enjoy a healthy lifestyle, afford a higher standard of living and focus on what matters most for your business.
As a freelancer, relocate your business with Iglu. We employ you, while you keep working on your existing projects. Invoice clients through Iglu’s easy-to-use billing system and monitor with confidence. Continue to have complete freedom with the clients of your choosing and take advantage of Iglu’s diverse network of professionals to discover new opportunities.
If you already work for a company, easily relocate to Thailand with Iglu.
Convincing your current employer to outsource your job directly to you, could be one of the smartest moves you ever make. Depending on your home country’s income tax and social welfare requirements, this might be a much better arrangement for both parties. In any case, with the low cost of living in Thailand, you’ll come out on top.
Startups and Employers
Are you a tech startup or employer? We specialize in relocating teams, offering you an affordable haven to get your business and ideas off the ground. From our Chiang Mai, Bangkok, or Phuket bases, we offer scalable office space in great locations to suit your needs. We also help you source additional talent when you need it.
Save money by relocating some (or all) of your team to Thailand. Depending on the tax laws of your country, you will save on employer contributions, health care, pensions etc.
Can commit to a one-year contract
- How can I relocate to Thailand?
- Will I get good medical care?
- How does my Visa Process work?
- Should I base my Startup in Thailand?
- How do I learn the language of Thailand?
- How do I find a place to live?
- What can I expect when I arrive in Thailand?
- What is the cost of living in Thailand?
- How do I transfer ownership of a vehicle?
- Should I expect ‘culture shock’ when I arrive?
- How do I enroll my kids in school?
- How can I get spouse and kids Thai visas?
- How do I open a bank account?
- How do I get a Thai car/bike licence?
- What kind of jobs could my spouse/partner get in Thailand?
- Why should I work in Thailand?
- Can I move my elderly parents to Thailand?