For the 5th anniversary of Iglu we took 2 days off to ride up to Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand. Iglu took over Navasoung resort at Mae Chaem for 2 days of serious bbq-ing and sauna & swimming sessions. This was the 3rd year that we went to the resort and now for the first time it looks like it just might not be big enough anymore. So rather than moving events to somewhere else, we are putting pressure on the owner to build more bungalows so that we can keep on coming there without taking turns sleeping =)
Iglu 5 years
- What if I get sick or injured in Thailand, Will I get good medical care?
- I can’t speak the local language, How do I learn?
- How does my Visa process work?
- How to find a place to live?
- How do it get around?
- What is the cost of living in Thailand?
- How do I transfer ownership of a vehicle?
- How do I avoid ‘freaking out’ from culture-shock when I arrive?
- How do I enroll my kids in school?
- How can I get my wife/husband and kids thai visas?
- Can my elderly parents get personal care in Thailand?
- How do I open a bank account?
- How do I get a Thai Car/Bike license?
- How can I relocate to Thailand?
- Can my partner get a job in Thailand?
- Why should I go and work in Thailand?