For the 5th anniversary of Iglu we took 2 days off to ride up to Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand. Iglu took over Navasoung resort at Mae Chaem for 2 days of serious bbq-ing and sauna & swimming sessions. This was the 3rd year that we went to the resort and now for the first time it looks like it just might not be big enough anymore. So rather than moving events to somewhere else, we are putting pressure on the owner to build more bungalows so that we can keep on coming there without taking turns sleeping =)
Iglu 5 years
- How can I relocate to Thailand?
- Will I get good medical care?
- How does my Visa Process work?
- Should I base my Startup in Thailand?
- How do I learn the language of Thailand?
- How do I find a place to live?
- What can I expect when I arrive in Thailand?
- What is the cost of living in Thailand?
- How do I transfer ownership of a vehicle?
- Should I expect ‘culture shock’ when I arrive?
- How do I enroll my kids in school?
- How can I get spouse and kids Thai visas?
- How do I open a bank account?
- How do I get a Thai car/bike licence?
- What kind of jobs could my spouse/partner get in Thailand?
- Why should I work in Thailand?
- Can I move my elderly parents to Thailand?